Utah Code Camp :: Spring 2008 Announcement
Tuesday, April 22, 2008 8:07 PM
I have been doing Code Camp for over a year now (that may not seem like a lot but this will be my 3rd time presenting there). Code Camp is awesome! It's a full day of free training in a verity of topics that most developers find interesting.
- Silverlight 2.0
- Building websites with the ASP.NET MVC framework
- C# 3.0
- Writing Manageable Services in .NET
- Database Performance tuning Part 1
- IronRuby + C# = Awesomeness
- Game Development in XNA for the Xbox360
- Introduction to Mac OS X programming using Cocoa and Objective C
- Developing For Windows Vista
- T-Sql Querying
- Why C# Namespaces are not the same as Java Packages
- An Introduction to CakePHP
You can visit http://www.utcodecamp.com for more information (Yes, I know I put the Microsoft technologies first -- I'm an unpaid unofficial self-proclaimed Microsoft Technologies Evangelist!). Wither you are just starting out in your career or have been doing this stuff for years you will get something out of Code Camp! It's not one of those Microsoft "For developers" class sessions where it's just a giant power point and you didn't get any real substance! In fact, that is part of the Code Camp Manifesto (http://blogs.msdn.com/trobbins/archive/2004/12/12/280181.aspx)
Date: April 26, 2008 (This Saturday)
Time: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Please register here.
I will be doing the Silverlight 2.0 presentation so please come!!